Under 5s Club
Sessions run Tuesday and Friday 10.15am - 12noon.
• For 18mnths (walkers) to 5 year olds
• One responsible adult must attend with their child
• Book in half term blocks
• £8 per session (NB 1 child and 1 adult)
• Siblings may attend for £4 a session (younger than 18mnths free with a paying sibling)
• Includes fruit, biscuits, a campfire snack, hot chocolate, tea and coffee
What happens during a session?
Each session will have a theme, offering different activities each week. In addition
the mud kitchen, fairy trees, den building, hammocks, tool area, minibeast hotel and whole woodland site can be explored each week. The sessions are designed to be child-led.
At about 11am we will gather at the log circle for snack time around the campfire. Then, there is more time to play or play woodland games.
We finish up with a story and reflection time just before 12.
Scroll down to book in!
UNDER 5s CLUB WILL BE BACK IN MARCH 2020 AS
WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE WINTER.
WHAT TO WEAR
Long sleeved t-shirts/jumpers
Sun hat/cream or warm hats/gloves/scarves (depending on weather)
Waterproofs (top and bottoms)
A pair of gardening/work gloves are recommended ·
Insect repellent – if desired
WHAT TO BRING
Spare WARM clothes
Water bottle/s (full) enough water for the whole session
ANY ESSENTIAL MEDICATION E.G. INHALERS
Scroll down to book a space for next half term!