Under 5s Thursdays March 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
• Sessions run 10am - 12noon
- Suitable for for 18mnths (or walkers) to 5 year olds
• An adult must attend with their child
• Book in blocks of sessions
- £8.00 per child per session or £12.00 a session for x2 siblings
(younger than 18mnths free with an accompanying paying sibling)
- Includes fruit, biscuits, a campfire snack, hot chocolate, tea and coffee
What happens during a session?
Each session will have a theme, offering different activities each week. In addition the mud kitchen, fairy trees, den building, hammocks, tool area, minibeast hotel and whole woodland site can be explored each week. The sessions are designed to be child-led.
At about 11.15am we will gather at the log circle for snack time around the campfire. Then, there is more time to play or play woodland games.
We finish up with a story and reflection time.
Themes for 2020....
Magical March with JuliaDonaldson's Zog
Week 1 - Wands & dragon egg hunts
Week 2 – Princess leaf crowns & clay dragons
Week 3 – Hapa zome flags & stick swords
Week 4 – Golden star hunt in the woodland
WHAT TO WEAR
Long sleeved t-shirts/jumpers
Sun hat/cream or warm hats/gloves/scarves (depending on weather)
Waterproofs (top and bottoms)
A pair of gardening/work gloves are recommended·
Insect repellent – if desired
WHAT TO BRING
Water bottle/s (full) enough water for the whole session
ANY ESSENTIAL MEDICATION E.G. INHALERS
The postcode WR13 6JT will bring you within 500 yards, stay on the Marsh Road and look out for the Oakwood Forest School banner on a metal gate, which is opposite a wooden public footpath post.
- U5s - Thurs March2020£32£320£0
- U5 Thurs March 2020 Siblings£48£480£0