Stay and Play 2019 Sessions (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
• For 18mnths (walkers) to 11 year olds
• An adult must attend with their child/ren
- £10 for one child and £5 for additional siblings
- Includes biscuits, a campfire snack, hot chocolate, tea and coffee
What happens during a session?
Each session will have a theme, offering different activities each week. In addition the mud kitchen, fairy trees, den building, hammocks, tool area, minibeast hotel and whole woodland site can be explored each week. The sessions are designed to be child-led.
At about 11am we will gather at the log circle for snack time around the campfire. Then, there is more time to play or play woodland games.
We finish up back at the log circle for a story and reflection time.
WHAT TO WEAR
Long sleeved t-shirts/jumpers
Sun hat/cream or warm hats/gloves/scarves (depending on weather)
Waterproofs (top and bottoms)
A pair of gardening/work gloves are recommended ·
Insect repellent – if desired
WHAT TO BRING
Water bottle/s (full) enough water for the whole session
ANY ESSENTIAL MEDICATION E.G. INHALERS
The postcode WR13 6JT will bring you within 500 yards, stay on the Marsh Road and look out for the Oakwood Forest School banner on a metal gate, which is opposite a wooden public footpath post.
- Stay&Play 16th April 1 child£10£100£0
- Stay&Play 16th April x2 Sibs£15£150£0
- Stay&Play 24th July 1 child£10£100£0
- Stay&Play 24th July x2 sibs£10£100£0
- Stay&Play 30th July 1 child£10£100£0
- Stay&Play 30th July x2 sibs£10£100£0