After School Club - Tuesdays 4pm- 5.30pm (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Summer Term 2 - Session dates - Tuesday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th June, 3rd, 10th July (booked in half termly blocks)
These sessions are for children aged 4-11years and are 'drop off' sessions.
What happens during a session?
Each session will begin around the log circle. Then there will be time for child-led activities and free play, followed by campfire snack time and games and more time to play. We will finish up back at the log circle for reflection time.
The sessions are child led and in addition, the mud kitchen, fairy trees, den building, hammocks, tool area, minibeast hotel, obstacle course and whole woodland site can be explored each week.
The children may experience using the Forest School tools, such as the mallets, saws, drills and penknives during the sessions and learn how to use them safely. The children will also learn how to light a campfire safely.
WHAT TO WEAR
· Long trousers
· Long sleeved t-shirts/jumpers
· Sun hat/cream or warm hats/gloves/scarves (depending on weather)
· Stout shoes/trainers/wellies
· Waterproofs (top and bottoms)
· A pair of gardening/work gloves are recommended
· Insect repellent – if desired
- After School Club - Summer 2£42£420£0
- After school club - taster£8.50£8.500£0