After School Club Summer 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
After School Forest School Club
Summer Dates 2019 7th, 14th & 21st May and 11th, 18th & 25th June
Time: 3.45pm - 5.30pm
These sessions are for children aged 4-11years and are 'drop off' sessions.
What happens during a session?
Each session will begin around the log circle. Then there will be time for child-led activities and free play, followed by campfire snack time and games and more time to play. We will finish up back at the log circle for reflection time.
The sessions are child led and in addition, the mud kitchen, fairy trees, den building, hammocks, tool area, minibeast hotel, obstacle course and whole woodland site can be explored each week.
The children may experience using the Forest School tools, such as the mallets, saws, drills and penknives during the sessions and learn how to use them safely. The children may also learn how to light a campfire safely.
WHAT TO WEAR
· Long trousers
· Long sleeved t-shirts/jumpers
· Sun hat/cream or warm hats/gloves/scarves (depending on weather)
· Stout shoes/trainers/wellies
· Waterproofs (top and bottoms)
· A pair of gardening/work gloves are recommended
· Insect repellent – if desired
- May 7th 14th 21st£25£250£0