2020 Under 5s Tuesdays 10-11.45 AM Autumn
Time & Location
About The Event
- For 18mnths (walkers) to 5 year olds
- An adult must attend with their child (strictly only ONE adult per child/sibling grp due to social distanting limitations)
- Book in blocks of sessions - sorry there is no option for taster sessions at present due to covid-19 restrictions
- Siiblings may attend at a reduced rate (younger than 18mnths free
- Includes fruit, biscuits, a campfire snack, hot chocolate, tea and coffee
Copy and paste link below to read our terms and conditions 2020 and covid19 policy and procedures
What happens during a session?
Each session will have a theme, offering different activities each week. In addition the mud kitchen, fairy trees, den building, hammocks, tool area, minibeast hotel and whole woodland site can be explored each week. The sessions are designed to be child-led. NB some activities may be unavailable due to covid-19 restrictions
During the session, we will gather at the log circle for snack time around the campfire. Then, there is more time to play or play woodland games.
We finish up back at the log circle for a story and reflection time.
WHAT TO WEAR
Long sleeved t-shirts/jumpers
Sun hat/cream or warm hats/gloves/scarves (depending on weather)
Waterproofs (top and bottoms)
A pair of gardening/work gloves are recommended·
Insect repellent – if desired
WHAT TO BRING
Water bottle/s (full) enough water for the whole session
ANY ESSENTIAL MEDICATION E.G. INHALERS
The postcode WR13 6JT will bring you within 500 yards, stay on the Marsh Road and look out for Oakwood Forest School sign and enter via the double wooden gates. You may park around the barn. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Birtsmorton,+Malvern+WR13+6JTfirstname.lastname@example.org,-2.284274,526m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4870fe38bbfd5977:0x77839d84cf69b595!8m2!3d52.0234452!4d-2.2761549
- Sold OutU5 Tues 10-11.45 AM (x1 child)£40£400£0